The special economic zone “Burabay” (hereinafter referred to as the SEZ “Burabai”) was founded by the decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 512 of January 15, 2008 until December 1, 2017.
Location: Akmola region Shchuchinsky district.
The total area of the Burabai SEZ is 370 hectares and is an integral part of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The purpose of creation of SEZ "Burabay":
- highly efficient and competitive tourist infrastructure capable of meeting and meeting the needs of incoming Kazakhstan and foreign tourists;
- creation of a base for the use of environmentally friendly transport, including small aircraft in order to ensure access to all recreation facilities;
- unified information base for serving tourists;
- creating a favorable investment climate and attracting domestic and foreign investments for the implementation of investment projects, solving social problems.
Priority activities on the territory of SEZ "Burabay" are:
1) organization and development of cultural, educational, recreational, ecological, business, sports and other types of tourism;
2) the provision of a variety of tourist services that meet international standards, including in the field of recreation, entertainment, catering, transportation, hotel, sightseeing, information services;
3) organization of production for the manufacture and release of various souvenirs, including those on national topics.
Benefits of SEZ "Burabay"
Taxation of organizations, customs clearance and control on the territory of the SEZ is carried out in accordance with the tax and customs legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Tax and customs preferences:
- corporate income tax - 0%
- property tax – 0%
- VAT on imported goods – 0%
- customs duties – 0%
- land tax – 0%
- land rent – 0 (for 10 years)
Requirements for the application for registration as a member of the SEZ
The applicant submits an application for obtaining the status of a member of the SEZ to the appropriate Management Company.
Attached to the application:
1) applicant's questionnaire in the form approved by the authorized body;
2) a notarized copy of the certificate of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity (legalized document certifying state registration in a foreign state);
3) a notarized copy of a document certifying the identity of the first head of the applicant;
4) a notarized copy of a taxpayer certificate - until January 1, 2012, or a notarized copy of a document with an identification number - from January 1, 2012;
5) notarized copy of the charter of the legal entity (legalized document);
6) a notarized copy of the decision of the supreme body of the legal entity on the implementation of activities in the special economic zone (legalized document);
7) a copy of the financial statements for the last reporting date, signed by the first head of the applicant or his deputy, as well as the chief accountant (accountant);
8) feasibility study of the project that meets the requirements established by the authorized body;
9) an extract from the servicing bank on the movement of money in the applicant's bank accounts (of the absence of a card file) and a credit report from the credit bureau, containing information on all or part of the information available in the credit history;
10) certificate from the tax authority at the place of registration of the presence or absence of tax arrears and other obligatory payments to the budget.
11) a copy of the certificate of the absence of state registration as a taxpayer in the tax service bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for foreign applicants who are not taxpayers of the Republic of Kazakhstan a legalized document - a notarized translation into Kazakh and / or Russian languages.
Head of the Administration of the SEZ "Burabai" - Otarov Almas Ablaevich, contact phone: 8 (71636) 46621 (reception, fax)
Deputy Head - Salpykov Zhanat Mukhtarovich, contact phone: 8 (71636) 44199
Head of the monitoring department and working with the participants of the SEZ - Zhanibekov Arman Zhaskairatovich, contact phone: 8 (71636) 42145 ext. 102
Head of the Department for Support of the SEZ - Tnalinova Leila Aymuranovna, tel .: 8 (71636) 42145 ext. 104
Chief Personnel Specialist of the Department for Support of the Activities of the SEZ - Mynzhasarov Kairat Dosumbekovich, contact phone: 8 (71636) 42145 ext. 104